The feature this week is a 50% off sale. There are some good deals, but it's hard to plan for them because the actual prices are nowhere to be found in the weekly add. I suggest having your coupons handy and maybe even doing a quick walk-through if you have a chance before shopping, to see exactly what your Dillons might have this time.
Justice and I had the greatest time in the clearance aisle, which is always jam-packed full of surprises!
Cover Girl Self-Sharpening Eye Pencil (regularly $4.95) @ $1.19: used $1/1 CoverGirl Product, exp. 6/30/12 (P&G 05/13/12)= $.19
(2) Cover Girl Line Blast Felt Tipped Eyeliner (regularly $7.99) @ $1.49: used $1/1 CoverGirl Product, exp. 6/30/12 (P&G 05/13/12) x 2= $.49 each
(4) Pyrex Pie Plate @ $2.79: used $1/1 Pyrex Item, exp. 7/1/12 (SS 04/01/12 R) x 4= $1.79 each
Tabasco Buffalo Style Hot Sauce @ $1.49: used $0.60/1 Tabasco Item, exp. 6/10/12 (RP 04/29/12)= $.49
Disney Gummy Vitamins (hard to tell, but it's a really big bottle too) @$4.49
Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning @ $.39
McCormick Season n' Fry Chicken Coating @ $.69
Bakery Donuts @ $2.49
(6) 1/2 Gallons of Milk @ $1.33 (fyi- this is not the greatest stock up price, but we needed milk!)
Coffee-Mate 32oz Liquid Creamer @ $3.54: used $0.50/1 Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamer, exp. 7/22/12 (SS 04/29/12 R)= $2.54
Krispy Kreme Donuts @ $4.29 (no deal or sale, a total splurge!)
|I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow morning!!!|
Kroger Poppy Seeds @ $2.99
Edy's Ice Cream (snack size) @ $1.00: used Free Catalina (which rang up for $1.59 off)= FREE+ $.59 overage
(4) Maruchan Beef Teriyaki Noodles @ $1: used $0.50/1 Maruchan Yakisoba Product, exp. 7/31/12 (SS 05/20/12)x 4= FREE
All Free and Clear Detergent @ $2.99: used $1/1 All Mighty Pacs or Liquid Laundry Detergent, exp. 7/15/12 (RP 06/03/12)= $1.99
Dillons Eggs (dozen) @ $.88: used $.40/1 from Dillons magazine mailer (doesn't double)= $.48
(2) Bar S Franks @ $1 each
(8) Rosarita Refried Beans @ $1: used $1/2 (can't find which insert they came from?)x 4= $.50 each
Kroger Charcoal (8.3 lb bag) @ $2.37: used $.75/1 from Dillons magazine mailer (doesn't double)= $1.62
Total Spent (includes tax)= $59.18
Total Savings= $51.53!