Quick Walgreens Tutorial:
- You can stack manufacture's coupons with Walgreens coupons, but you can never use more manufacture's coupons than you have items. NOTE- Register Rewards (RR) count as manufacture's coupons.
- You only need one Walgreens coupon for any number of the same item, while you'll still need multiple copies of manufacture's coupons for like items.
- You are not allowed overage at Walgreens. Avoid "getting beeped" by handing over manufacture's coupons before Walgreens coupons. The Walgreens coupons generally self-price adjust, while manufacture's often cause problems.
Goody Hair Clips with Hair Bands on sale @ $3: get back $3 RR= Like FreeTotal w/tax: $3.25
Transaction #2: Store A
1. Not Pictured- 5 Twelve Packs of Coke Products for $13 (or $2.60 each): used in-ad Q
2. (2) Betty Crocker Cake Mix @ $.89 each: used in ad Q; (2) Betty Crocker Frosting @ 2/$3: used in-ad Q + Stack with $.75 off of one cake mix & frosting from 4/3 SS X 2= $.82 each item
(I rolled the $3 RR into my savings on this transaction)
Total w/tax: $15.03
Transaction #3: Store B
1. (4) Chocolate Peeps: used $2/1 in-ad Q + $1/2 Printable (no longer available) X 2= 4 Free2. (3) Scotch Magic Tape: used B1G2 in-ad Q +Printable-*I couldn't attach the PDF, so here's the Money Saving Mom link where I found it : ) X 2 (hand these over first!)= 3 Free
Total w/tax- $.34
Total Spent: $18.62
Tax (included in spent above): $2.33
Total Savings: $22.71