I actually had to visit 2 separate Dillons, in order to get the 10 items I wanted at each store. If you don't have the luxury of multiple stores in your area, you can usually talk to the customer service desk and work out a rain check arrangement that will allow you to still make your purchases at the mega event price. Click here for more tips on couponing at Dillons.
- Turkey Hill Ice Cream @ $2.50
- Use $.75/1 (collected @ State Fair) or $1.00/1 Turkey Hill Premium Ice Cream, Light Recipe Ice Cream, All Natural Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, No Sugar Added Ice Cream or Sherbet coupon from the 6/19 RP insert= $1.50
- Yoplait Delights 4 packs @ $1.49
- Use $0.50/1 Yoplait Yogurt Multipack, exp. 10/1/11 (GM 08/07/11)= $.49
- Yoplait Original 4 packs @ $1.49
- Use $0.50/1 Yoplait Original or Light, exp. 11/5/11 (GM 09/11/11)= $.49
- Honey Nut Chex Cereal @ $1.99
- Use $0.50/1 Chex Cereals: Rice, Corn, Wheat, Honey Nut, Chocolate, Multi-Bran or Cinnamon, exp. 10/8/11 (SS 08/28/11)= $.99
- (4) Libby's Canned Vegetables @ $.75
- Use $1/4 Libby's Canned Vegetables, exp. 12/30/11 (RP 08/28/11)= $.50
- 1/2 Gal. Organic Soymilk, Manager's Special @ $.69
- I bought three of these, and one rang up at $3.69. When I took my receipt back to customer service, I got a full refund of $3.69, per Dillons price guarantee. If your item rings up incorrect, you get it free (only one of each item free if multiple mistakes though).
- I only paid $1.38 for 1 1/2 gallons of chocolate soy milk!
- 1/2 Gal. Blue Diamond Almond Breeze @ $1.99
- Use $55/1 blinkies or $0.55/1 Blue Diamond Carton of Almondmilk, exp. 11/30/11 (SS 08/07/11)= $.99
- Birds Eye Steam Fresh Frozen Veggies @ $.99
- Use $1/2 facebook printable ("like," click on Veggie-Powered-Plate, build a plate, submit, and then the button for a coupon should pop up)= $.49
Total Savings: $61.64... Plus I used a coupon from the State Fair that earned me TRIPLE fuel points!