A few things to keep in mind about Walgreens couponing. You are allowed to stack one manufacturer's coupon with one Walgreens coupon, but the number of manufacturer's coupons cannot exceed the number of items you are purchasing. Register Rewards (RR) do have an expiration date, and they are considered manufacturer's coupons, even though you can only use them at Walgreens.
- Crayola 8 Ct. Washable Markers @ $2
- Get back $2 RR= like free
- (2) Coffee-Mate 16oz Liquid Creamer @ 2/$3
- Use (2) $.55/1 Printable + $1/2 Walgreens Coupon from August Booklet (find at front of store)= $.45 each
- (2) Fiskars Scissors @ $.79 w/In-Ad Coupon (find weekly ad at front of store)
Total Savings: $13.57