- Black olives
- Pimentos (small jar)
- Red onion
- Box of rotini pasta
- One bottle of your favorite Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to directions. Make sure not to overcook, so that it doesn't become mushy.
- Peel and slice vegetables and black olives. I suggest buying already shredded carrots and sliced olives if short on time.
- Mix pasta, pimentos, black olives, and vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add enough Italian dressing to toss and coat the salad. Continue adding until is suites your taste. We usually use an entire bottle, but you may not like as much kick.
Post a Comment