I haven't seen many $.99 coupons, but this works beautifully with $.75 and $.80 coupons for sure!
I popped in yesterday and found a few goodies to share. Also, if you still have the $.50/1 coupon from the 4/17 RP, you can score a free box of Cap' N Crunch cereal (it's a smaller serving box). Also, there's printable coupon from Red Plum right now for $.50/1 Band-Aid product here, which when doubled can score free Band-Aids in the travel section.
Keep in mind that you are also only allowed to use 4 like coupons during this event, regardless of whether the coupon itself has any limitations. If you still have the weekly circular (or remember to pick one up when you first walk in), there is another coupon you can exchange at the pharmacy for a free bottle of hand sanitizer.
Here's what I personally picked up.
- (4) Bags of Bugles @ $1.50
- Use $0.50/1 General Mills Bugles Corn Snacks, exp. 9/3/11 (SS 07/10/11)= $.50 each
- Reynold's Wrap (75 sq. ft) @ $2.99
- Use $0.75/1 Reynolds Wrap Foil, exp. 7/31/11 (SS 06/12/11 R)= $1.49
- (4) Honey Maid Graham Crackers @ $2.50
- Use $1/2 Honey Maid Grahams, exp. 8/14/11 (SS 06/26/11)= $2.00 each ***This wasn't a great deal as far as double coupons go, since $1 won't double. However, the sale price was the best I've found, and I've been needing these to go with the rest of the S'Mores supplies I have already picked up super cheap!***
Total Savings: $16.17