Today I needed to pick up strawberries and blueberries for a couple of pies I'm attempting. I was expecting to pay $1.46 for my blueberries and was disappointed when I looked up and saw they were back to $1.99. Shiver-Me-Timbers, I almost didn't notice the manager's special sign hanging just underneath the display that said $1!!!
Here's the rest of my trip.
- (5) Strawberries @ $.99/lb container
- (12) Blueberries @ $1/pint
- (2) Cheddar Cheese Block @ $1.99
- ALDI Large Eco Bag (forgot my bags) @ $1.99
- (2) Canned Pear Halves @ $.89
- Tastes Like Butter Spread @ $.99
- Sour Cream @ $1.19
- 5lb Sugar @ $2.38
- Strawberry Gelatin @ $.35
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese @ $3.49
- Imperial Spread Sticks @ $.79
- Yukon Gold Potatoes @ $2.99
- Bananas @ $.44/lb ($1.36 total)
- (2) Bag Frozen Corn @ $.79